My research interests are on theoretical matters related to cold atoms. These span
a wide range of very exciting and challenging research areas. Be it the components
of a quantum computer, or the physics of fluids, or as simulators of condensed
matter systems, it is of immense value to know the collective
behaviour of atoms to a fine detail. The characterization of fluctuations in
such systems could be far reaching and of fundamental importance.
Current Research Interests:
- Interacting mixtures of quantum gases at finite temperatures
- Strongly correlated quantum gases in optical lattices
- Quantum devices with cold atoms
Future Research Interests:
- Spintronics through coherently-coupled Bose-Einstein condensates
- Higher Harmonic generation with cold atoms
Post Ph.D. Experience
- Ph.D. in Physics, Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), 07/2010 - 09/2015.
- M.Sc. in Physics, IIT Madras, 2008 - 2010.
- B.Sc. Physics (Hons.), Jadavpur University, 2005 - 2008.
Awards & Recognitions
- Institute of Physics (IOP) Outstanding Reviewer of the Year 2020 for J. Phys. A
- Institute of Physics (IOP) trusted reviewer 2020.
- 5000$ Google Cloud Platform research credits.
- Class C Proposals of ISCRA, CINECA awarded for computational time.
- International Young Scientist Fellowship 2016, Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Referee of International Journals.